Sunday, April 17, 2011

Falling (in ________) Rocks

Falling (In _________) Rocks.
(written by Chrissy Zschomler please donnot steal)

Driving up an old hill
there was a yellow warning mark
taht read "Fallings rocks," and I got scared
As I kept driving through the dark

I get closer to the yield
And as my vision soon unblocks
what the yellow actually reads
is "Falling in ________ rocks"

[pre chorus]
And I took the sign as a sign,
to pull over and examine my mind.
Could the rocks hitting me on the head
really do more than just bring me dread?

[chorus]
I took the sign as a sign,
I took the sign as a sign
Leave my painful days behind,
because ______ is all mine!

I took the sign as a sign,
I took the sign as a sign
_____ was never really blind,
we just need to read between the lines.

So I'll keep driving along
and rocks will come and go
but in this avalanche
there is one thing that we know

that ________ will never leave,
and from the rocks our care may dent
but love gives us new trasnportation
that doesn't cost a cent!

[pre-chorus]

[chorus]

When I talk about this _________,
I don't mean all the __________ (<--- two syllables, different word than the previous blanks)
I mean sacrifice and real friendships
and gettin a seventh chance,

From somethin bigger than all of us,
the big sign in the sky?
And we sit here as humans
Singin' "Life, ______ (the original blank) and why"

And I took the sign as a sign
to leave my lonely days behind
could the rocks dancing down my spine
be giving me a gift of an enduring mind?

[chorus]


What is that _______ that repeats throughout the song to you? (Besides the one blank in the bridge after the second chorus. That should be different than all the rest.)

3 comments:

  1. don't you know i'll always LOVE you, sky?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..really amazing. Almost didn't see it because someone(meghan)looked at it first...but im really glad i did. You know i love you too right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you guys. love both of you very much <3

    ReplyDelete